Can you tell me how can sociocultural, socioeconomic and environmental determinants impact mental health?

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: It is hard to

Answer in 400 characters, but poverty, poor educational opportunities and dysfunctional family environment are all associated to emotional problems.
Although mental health issues arise in all sociocultural, economic and educational spheres, the lower end of the spectrum leads to higher levels of risk for all types of mental illness.

In brief: It is hard to

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Not in 400 character

I'm sorry, but i cannot provide a dissertation on this in 400 characters.
You sound very curious about mental health, though, and fortunately there are many resources online and offline to help you write your research paper. Merry christmas! :-).

In brief: Not in 400 character

Good response Dr. Pappas. Don't people know that Healthtap providers are here to help people with medical issues- not to do their class work?
Dr. Steven Seres