I think I have graves disease, what will it do to my fetus?

Diagnose/treat. One can't make a DX on their own. Especially don't try if your talking about the affects on two beings. Tell your generalist and/or ob-gyn exactly what symptoms you are experiencing, it will be worked up, and diagnosed. If you have grave's disease, or any other disease found during pregnancy, you will be referred to the proper specialist and it will be treated. That is only way to protect fetus.