I should stay away from tobacco, I know. Will that prevent my teeth from becoming stained?

Dr. James Beck
Dentistry
In brief: It will help
A lot of things stain the teeth including soda, tea, coffee, red wine, chocolate, and any other dark food and beverages.
Smoking not only stains the teeth but it is terrible for your periodontal health and overall health.

In brief: It will help
Dr. James Beck
Dr. James Beck
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
And help to prevent lung cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, coronary artery disease and many other negative conditions.
It will allow you to taste food again, stop having a repulsive smell to non-smokers, and reduce your daily monetary outlay.

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Marsha Davis