I saw some smog like stuff like my vision going hazy. Is that the vitreous?

Dr. Richard Scartozzi
Ophthalmology - Retinal Surgery

In brief: See an eye doctor

New flashes or floaters and/or loss of peripheral vision (like a curtain or veil obscuring part of the vision) require an urgent dilated retinal exam to rule out retinal detachment.

In brief: See an eye doctor

Dr. Richard Scartozzi
Dr. Richard Scartozzi
Dr. Daniel Wachtel
Ophthalmology

In brief: Very likely

Sudden appearance of hazy clouds in one's vision may be due to vitreous condensations, which are like dustballs in the gel which fills the eye.
They may be a nuisance but are not serious. However, those clouds may be due to other causes, such as a vitreous hemorrhage, so they should be checked out by an ophthalmologist to be sure.

In brief: Very likely

Dr. Daniel Wachtel
Dr. Daniel Wachtel
Dr. Vicken Poochikian