Do I need counselling accepting that I cannot have my own biological child?

In brief: Anything that...
...Interferes with your sense of well-being is probably worth counseling about.

In brief: Anything that...
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Craig Uhl
In brief: Likely
If you are asking this question, then i would recommend it.
You need to understand your options, and you can be a terrific parent to a foster child.

In brief: Likely
Dr. Craig Uhl
Dr. Craig Uhl
Pathology
In brief: What do you think?
If you are persistently sad that you're not going to be a mother, please get with someone wise and helpful and talk it through.
It won't take long and it works. Especially -- seek meaning. Folks who can't be parents or who choose not to usually devote themselves to helping provide opportunities and care for the children of others in their community. There's a kid who needs you. Consider adoption.

In brief: What do you think?
Dr. Cindy Juster