Can you tell me more about the surgery for breast reconstruction where?

Reconstruction. If you are entertaining flap reconstruction then research the plastic surgeons in your area who focus on techniques like the diep flap, tug/tmg flap, sgap and pap flap. Type these in a search along with your city or state. Alternatively look at the asrm and asps websites.
I'll try. Two types of breast reconstruction following mastectomy. 1st is implant based and the second is using one's own tissue. One could write volumes on breast reconstruction, so you would have to be a bit more specific in your question.