I have joint pain in my fingers from video games. What should I do?

It easy. Stop playing the games, and rest your fingers.Thank you.
Repetitive stress. We wrote a paer some time ago wiht video game players. We called it video game violence. This is a repititive stress injury and you need to approach it in this manner. Pacing yourself, stretching between games can help. In sports we recommend heat - exercise - ice ( heat before sports and ice after sports). You will have to find what works for you.