If I have sex with more than guy and get pregnant, how can I tell whose the father?

In brief: DNA testing
The baby's dna is a mixture of your dna and the father's dna.
Paternity testing involves comparing a sample of the baby's dna to your dna and to the dna of a possible father. The dna can usually be tested on blood or saliva samples.

In brief: DNA testing
Dr. Katherine Sutherland
Dr. Katherine Sutherland
David Escobar
In brief: Genetic testing
Paternity testing can be done after the baby is born.
Sometimes, a simple blood typing test (of the baby) can also help determine whether an individual is the father or not. Testing can technically be done before the baby is born, but this is very risky. It is safest to wait until the baby is born to conduct blood/genetic testing.

In brief: Genetic testing
David Escobar
David Escobar
Answer assisted by David Escobar, Medical Student
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham