I have a small oval shaped itchy red rash with flaking skin on my back.?

Could be... ...Lots of things, including an allergic reaction to something that contacted your skin, a "ringworm" (fungus infection), the first signs of a rash called pityriasis rosea, or multiple other things. To get a precise diagnosis you'll need to see a dermatologist.

Related Questions