My mom used to ride her bike without a helmet and fall a lot. Why should I have to wear one>she was ok?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Can't fix damaged br
She was lucky! you may never fall or hit your head, but would you take that chance? It is true that most falls from a bike cause minor injuries and often without consequences.
.But what if it is your unlucky day and you hit your head hard? Damage to the brain is not fixable! protecting it is the best chance you have..Use your common sense...Be good. Use a helmet..Tell your kids same..Good luck.

In brief: Can't fix damaged br
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Not a podiatry ?
This is just a matter of safety and protection for yourself.

In brief: Not a podiatry ?
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine