My tattoo artist wants to do more. Should I let him try out on me?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Tattoos
The United States food and drug administration (fda) does not regulate tattoos leaving the burden of tattoo safety and regulations up to individual cities and states.
Some of the risks that come with getting a tattoo are infection at the site of the tattoo, allergic reaction to the tattoo dye, the spread of disease such as HIV and hepatitis c, granulomas and keloid formation. No more tattoos.

In brief: Tattoos
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Tattoos
Some of the risks that come with getting a tattoo are infection at the site of the tattoo, allergic reaction to the tattoo dye, the spread of disease such as HIV and hepatitis c, granulomas and keloid formation. Do not get more tatto.

In brief: Tattoos
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher