Is it possible that I give my two-year-old children's Benadryl (diphenhydramine) for seasonal allergies?

Yes. Yes, you can give your 2 year old child Benadryl (diphenhydramine) for allergy symptoms. Its onset is fast within 15-60 minutes and it lasts for about 4-6 hours. Otc zyrtec's onset is also fast and it lasts for 24 hours. Keep in mind that those medications can control mild allergy symptoms. If your child still suffers from the disease after taking otc meds, you might want to bring him or her to see an allergist.