I can't walk without having a sharp lower back pain? Is it because I am pregnant?

David Escobar
In brief: Probably not
Pregnancy does not typically cause back pain until the 2nd or 3rd trimester, when many women experience round ligament pain as a result of the uterus stretching to accommodate the growing baby.
However, a sharp pain that is elicited whenever you walk can be due to many other reasons. Best to be seen by an orthopedist to evaluate your back.

In brief: Probably not
David Escobar
David Escobar
Answer assisted by David Escobar, Medical Student
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Possibly
Lower back pain is common in pregnancy.
Tylenol (acetaminophen) and hot baths will help to relax the back. Mention it to your obstetrician, and they can give you some exercises to help.

In brief: Possibly
Lower back pain is common in pregnancy.
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Eric Weisman