Should gums bleed when first dental flossing?

Yes at first! If you haven't flossed before, your gums will be inflamed and bleed. But if you floss daily, that bleeding will resolve and eventually stop. However, if you skip just one day, the inflammation will reoccur and your gums will bleed again! don't skip a day of flossing!
Normally not. Healthy gum tissue should not bleed when flossing. From time to time, you may irritate the tissue or have some localized areas that need attention, but if you have generalized bleeding, see your dentist. Bleeding can also be increased with meds, taking too much aspirin, ill-fitting fillings and crowns, etc.
Not if it's healthy. Gums should not bleed while flossing or brushing in healthy conditions, bleeding means inflammations, if it's mild it we'll go away evantually , keep flossing..
Yes, . Normal , healthy gums should not be bleeding during brushing and flossing, but when a specific site or sites are bleeding it is a clear sign of gum inflammation, and initial stages of gum disease. Continue flossing, along with rinsing or brushing with salt water also see your dentist /hygienist more , every 3-4 months.