I hate my round face. I want to look like jen a. Can surgery reshape my jaw?

Dr. James Bates
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Yes, but...

Your expectations need to be realistic.
Jaw surgery will only help if you truly have a jaw deformity. You might benefit from a facial implant to reshape your existing jaw, without actually repositioning it. You should see an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in consultation to see what, if anything, could or should be done to reshape your face.

In brief: Yes, but...

Your expectations need to be realistic.
Dr. James Bates
Dr. James Bates

If that is your wish, consult a plastic surgeon.
I don't know you will look like 'jen a' but resurfacing will alter your appearance, usually these reconstructive procedures are done for severely deformed faces not to look like some one else.

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Cindy Juster