I agree with those who oppose gmos. Is it possible to get gmo free food in us?

Dr. Andrew Lipton
Holistic Medicine

In brief: GMO

Yes many gmo foods available and more coming.
Cheerios just changed to non gmo due to demand of consumers.

In brief: GMO

Dr. Andrew Lipton
Dr. Andrew Lipton
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

At least 80% of processed foods contain gmo.
Presume all processed foods have gmo's unless labelled organic or gmo-free. Most corn, soy, beets/beet sugar & canola oil are gmo if not organic. Dairy, eggs & meats that are not organic come from animals fed gmo. Most restaurant food is made with gmo ingredients, esp. If cooked in oils. See http://drrandybaker.Com/2013/04/22/organic-food-diet/.

Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: It's hard

My suggestion is to read labels, aim for organic foods, and cook from scratch.
In the U.S., it is not yet required to label all foods as gmo or not. Plus, you don't know if gmo ingredients were used in the processing of foods or as feed for the meat you buy. But you can get gmo foods with some work and diligence.

In brief: It's hard

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal