Bicuspid aortic valve. Ct two months ago to look for aneurysm. Now having sharp back pain right below my heart. Can an aneurysm develop that quickly?

Generally not. If your ct scan was negative, you have very little to be worried about. A sudden change in an aorta can occur with a spontaneous disection, but your symptoms are not typical for that.
A dissecting one... A abrupt bleeding into the wall of an artery is called a dissecting aneurysm and can develop sudden/rapidly. This usually cause severe pain. Otherwise, aortic aneurysm--dilatation of an area of the vessel as in picture here, often takes several years, usually in older folks having atherosclerosis/hypertension. At 25, it is highly unusual. Consult doc for other cause of pain. Good luck.