How to sca;e periodontal disease?

What's the question? I'm not sure what your question is. If you are asking how you scale for periodontal disease then i would recommend you see a dentist because you can't scale it yourself.
See periodontist. See a periodontist and get a plan..............
About perio disease. In most cases, periodontists & dentists will treat first with a scaling & root planing procedure. If this first step fails to inactivate the periodontal disease, additional treatment of repeating the scaling & root planing & adding laser treatment may be used. A surgical procedure may be needed if these treatments do not inactivate it. Quarterly periodontal maintenance cleanings are a must.