How to sca;e periodontal disease?

Dr. Scott Williams
Dentistry

In brief: What's the question?

I'm not sure what your question is.
If you are asking how you scale for periodontal disease then i would recommend you see a dentist because you can't scale it yourself.

In brief: What's the question?

I'm not sure what your question is.
Dr. Scott Williams
Dr. Scott Williams
Dr. Maureen Mays
Clinical Lipidology

In brief: See periodontist

See a periodontist and get a plan..............

In brief: See periodontist

Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. James Wright
Dentistry

In brief: About perio disease

In most cases, periodontists & dentists will treat first with a scaling & root planing procedure.
If this first step fails to inactivate the periodontal disease, additional treatment of repeating the scaling & root planing & adding laser treatment may be used. A surgical procedure may be needed if these treatments do not inactivate it. Quarterly periodontal maintenance cleanings are a must.

In brief: About perio disease

Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright