How old do you have to be to get crooked teeth pulled for dentures?

Dr. Shawn Murray
Dentistry

In brief: Crooked teeth

Why would you pull teeth for dentures if they are crooked? It's better to keep your teeth as long as you can.
Dentures are like a wooden leg. They will work but will never be the same or as comfortable. Visit with a dentist and orthodontist before you decide to pull teeth.

In brief: Crooked teeth

Dr. Shawn Murray
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Don't

Try as hard as thou can to keep your own teeth.
Dentures are a poor option. Crooked teeth can be straightened, or reshaped to look straighter. Please talk to your Dentist about options.

In brief: Don't

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Aaron Cook
Dentistry

In brief: No particular age

I have seen patients who need dentures in their 20's, so i'd say if you feel you need dentures, see your dentist to discuss your options.
You probably see people every day who are wearing dentures or partial dentures and you just can't tell.

In brief: No particular age

Dr. Aaron Cook
Dr. Aaron Cook
Dr. David Mann
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Pull teeth

I am not a dentist, but it is best to make all efforts to keep all your teeth.
If teeth are removed, your jaws get smaller. This makes a young person look like an older person.

In brief: Pull teeth

Dr. David Mann
Dr. David Mann
Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Any age

It is not age dependent.
However you may consider other less invasive treatment options.

In brief: Any age

It is not age dependent.
Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dr. Jonathan Jassey