How long will it take for a child with agnesis of the corpus collusum to die?

In brief: Why?

Some cases of agenesis of corpus callosum are totally asymptomatic and have very normal life spans.

In brief: Why?

Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
ACC is occasionally found as an incidental finding at autopsy in normal aged adults who died from other causes.
Dr. Craig Uhl

In brief: Same as anyone

Truly depends on extent of any other issues.
The brain is an amazing organ, and even with birth agenesis of corpus callosum, the brain can compensate very well in spite of its absence.

In brief: Same as anyone

Dr. Craig Uhl
Dr. Craig Uhl

In brief: Hard to say

ACC is a single problem than may be found on the autopsy of a normal adult who dies of old age.
I have had patients with ACC diagnosed by prenatal ultrasound grow up to be normal, I have also had a few that had added abnormalities and were severely impaired. In short, they could live normal lives or die young from a number of problems.Each case is somewhat unique.

In brief: Hard to say