My dad's head hurts a lot when he coughs or sneezes hist: slipped fell & hit head 2 yrs ago-no medical attention?

Sinusitis? Most likely sinus problems. Nevertheless it would be wise to rule out any intracraneal trauma, taking some special x rays or exams. Neurologist is the right doctor to consult, but you may want to start consulting just a general doctor.