I am pregnant, and infected with diphtheria. Will my baby be okay?

In brief: Infected with what??

The reason we immunize against diphtheria is that it's a really nasty disease; the chances of you being infected and in good enough condition to type on your computer are practically nil.
You could be an asymptomatic carrier, in which case you'll still need antibiotics to eradicate it, but then there is no danger to the baby.

In brief: Infected with what??

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: Unknown

According to literature there have been normal babies but the real answer is unknown as vaccination rates in th us are really high in th us.

In brief: Unknown

Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis