Does vit d have lots of benefits? What?

Dr. Siranush Cholakian
Holistic Medicine

Multiple- immynity-prevention of colds, cancers, control of chronique con.
-diabetes, asthma, brain/emotional problems, falls, ... I advise cod liver oil capsules for naturally occurring vit a-about 3, 000 iu and vit d-400 iu a day ( from vitamin shops).My experience shows that taking vitamins from natural sources/from your food) is so much better-better effect at much lower doses and no side effects.

Dr. Siranush Cholakian
Dr. Siranush Cholakian
Dr. Robert Lutz
I agree with the benefits of Vitamin D which are many but there is no food that can give you adequate Vitamin D It comes from sunlight. Most people do not get enough sunlight, vit D, so I advise supplementation of usually at least 1000IU per day if you want the time of benefits it can do A Vit D level is a way to assess your need
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

Vit d helps alkalize body, removes aches and pain, primes cells with vit a so thyroid hormones can work, modulates 2000 enzymes for the body, prevents cancer, needs vit k(as k2) to get into body and need gall bladder in working condition to be absorbed.

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Peter Kurzweil