How do I treat my lower back pain?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let us see
You know what is the cause of the lower back pain then we should treat it.
Let me remind that treating your without medical advice is not recommended. Thank you.

In brief: Let us see
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Pain Management
In brief: Home treatments
Try heat or ice, a back brace, rolling on a soft small ball or a tens unit.
If the pain is severe or disrupting your life, see a doctor. To really treat your back pain, you must have an accurate diagnosis. Once the cause of the pain is known, a specific treatment can be utilized to alleviate the symptoms. Most back pains go away in 2-3 weeks time without any treatment at all. If not, see a md.

In brief: Home treatments
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Robert McMurtrie
Pain Management
In brief: SEE A PAIN DOC
Back pain can come from a number of different issues - muscles, facet joints, disc degeneration/bulging, nerve irriation, stenosis or narrowing around nerves.
It is best to have a thorough examination with a board certified pain specialist to determine the like cause of your pain. Then appropriate options can be discussed for treatment. The sooner you seek treatment the sooner you will fell better.

In brief: SEE A PAIN DOC
Dr. Robert McMurtrie
Dr. Robert McMurtrie
Dr. Vikram Patel