I don't believe in immunizations. Am I or my child more likely to contract diphtheria?

Of Course You Are!! Any vaccine preventable disease is more likely in someone who is exposed to it when not protected by immunizations.That is why millions of people have died without this protection over the years.Natural immunity does not fight off all infections, so by not immunizing your are gambling with your child.There exists no proof of serious complications of vaccines. So do you feel lucky today?
Yes. The problem with diphtheria, a vicious disease that killed my wife's aunt, is that it is due to a bacteria. Bacteria are capable of surviving in our environment without being hosted by human beings. They are sitting there like pertussis (whooping cough) and tetanus waiting for us to drop our guard. I hope you will reconsider your position against immunizations. They shield us from diseases that devastated our families in the past and could easily do it again if our judgment is clouded by our success.
As well as others. As long as there is international air travel, it is possible there can be a carrier of any disease still present in the world to be in your grocery store or mall within 24 hours. This exposure can infect you or any other vulnerable person. If you like the idea of having the same death rate as someone in the 18th century, so be it. If you pass it to others, may they sue you into bankruptcy.
Absolutely... As well as tetanus, whooping cough, measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox, haemophilus and pneumococcal infection, polio and others. Just being frank, do you also not think you should walk across us 101 with a blindfold on, or eat raw chicken, or let your child play with an alligator. You might get away with these things but none are smart. Please reconsider the anti vaccine thing.