I was diagnosed with diphtheria, how long before I am no longer contagious?

In brief: 4 days with abx
Untreated patients may continue to have infectious material in their secretions for 2-6 wks after primary infection.
Patients treated with appropriate antibiotics are considered contageous fewer than 4 days.

In brief: 4 days with abx
Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Diphtheria
In 2001 i took care of the only documented case of diphtheria in the country.
This is very rare. Did you have any breathing issues? I believe that if you finish you course of antibiotics for 10 to 14 days then you should be fine. I would double check with an infectious disease doctor who will be more than capable of giving you advice for this disease. What a nice question thanks for asking!

In brief: Diphtheria
Dr. Robert Stachler
Dr. Robert Stachler
Dr. Marsha Davis