My dad has really bad eczema could I get it vaginally I was given a cream for my vagina that is used for eczema what should I do?

Discuss with your MD. I think you are confused.Because your dad had eczema and you were given a cream by some one for your vagina, you think is used for eczema.We can not tell you what to do withour knowing your symptoms and what was the result of examination by the doctors and what cream and for what diagnosis was prescribed for you i will suggest you make an appointment with your doctor and ask these questions.