High bp, chest pain and short of breath. No wheezing, never smoked. Having a sharp stabbing pain under my right shoulder blade and pain, weakness, tingling in right arm. What should I do?

Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Go to MD

I think it is wrong to simply take things for granted without proper evaluation.
The history may not seem like it is your heart but to say definitely it is not is wrong as things can coexist. It seems like it is nerve pain but it is best to see your doctor, be evaluated, get an ekg may be and whatever else is needed and be safe.

In brief: Go to MD

Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Get it checked

With high bp, chest pain, shortness of breath and other symptoms, i will suggest you get it checked by your primary care doctor or go to er and get checked.

In brief: Get it checked

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Eric Weisman