I am almost sure that I have a bipolar disorder & my depression & anger is ruining my life. Where can I go for diagnosis & treatment? In baltimore, md

Many psychiatrists. There are many excellent private psychiatrists in baltimore md. Also you can go to the department of psychiatry at johns hopkins school of medicine.
Doctor. Find a good therapist that specializes in bipolar disorders. They can refer you to a psychiatrist for medication and then help you with strategies for the better controlled ups and downs you will experience while on medication. If you have difficulties finding a therapist talk with your internist or family physician and they can refer you.