How do I get rid of the pain on my nose from getting hit while wearing glasses?

Patience. You probably have a bruise on the bridge of the nose. Assuming that the vision is fine, there are no cuts or anything which might endanger the eye, and the nose is not fractured, then you just have to wait it out. Ice for a couple of days and then it will get better. A modest pain reliever might help like tylenol (acetaminophen) (not Aspirin as it can stimulate bleeding.).
Ice and time. The nose is very sensitive. It will take a little while. There are methods to redirect the glasses pressure with padding.