How do I get rid of stiff neck? Can I heat up a bucky?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
Heat is an excellent way to cure a stiff neck.
Just be careful not to burn yourself. I have seen this happen believe it or not. Combine the heat with some gentle range of motion exercises and you should be fine. If the stiff neck does not get better, see your doctor.

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
Heat is an excellent way to ease the pain of a stiff neck.
Just be careful that is not too hot that it burns the skin. Alternatives are a hot bath or hot shower. Once it starts to feel better try to do some gentle range of motion exercises and it should go away.

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Michael Amster
In brief: Sure
Warm heat is always good for loosening up stiff muscles.
Think of it as a damaged and inflamed muscle. Being nice to it, not straining it or overworking it, taking anti inflammatories, and warm heat will all help.

In brief: Sure
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Shontae Buffington