How do I cope with anxiety & nervousness at my first corporate interview?

Dr. Douglas Bey

In brief: Drugs

We prescribe combination os Xanax (alprazolam) & Inderal 1-2 hrs before--4 non medical help role playing practice toastmasters etc.

In brief: Drugs

Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Chris Esguerra

In brief: Relaxation tricks

This is a normal response to a stressful situation.
Beforehand, preparation and practice can help you feel more at ease with the process. It may be useful to do a mock interview with a friend or mentor. It is useful to practice simple relaxation techniques such as diaphragmatic breathing (deep breathing) that you can do during the interview process and when you are nervous.

In brief: Relaxation tricks

Dr. Chris Esguerra
Dr. Chris Esguerra
Dr. Eric Weisman