My daughter has been feeling sick with a headache and dizzy for 3 days with a fever?

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: See Health provider

Viral infections as well as bacterial may cause issues as you describe.
Viral infections are usually self limiting and get better with supportive care and time. Since 3 days has elapsed, your daughter is still feverish, and dizzy with a headache, she needs to be evaluated and determine what is causing her symptoms, so she can get the best treatment. Best wishes.

In brief: See Health provider

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Children ; Fever

Children with fevers are much more likely to have serious illness and complications then adults.
I advise my moms and dads to always contact me or come in when a child has a fever. This is nothing to just sit at home and wait on. Please get in contact with your pediatrician or go in to have your daughter seen today.

In brief: Children ; Fever

Dr. Jonathan Jassey