How can I handle my nerve pain in heel?

In brief: What causes it

Find out what the cause is.
To receive an answer that will be more helpful for you , you need to give more information...Your health status, any problems such as gout, diabetes or blood pressure concerns.You should state how long it has been a problem and what you do to make it feel better.Also tells us what it looks like..Is it discolored, swollen or point tender.The more you tell the better the ans.

In brief: What causes it

Find out what the cause is.
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman

In brief: Several ways

First the cause of the pain needs to be determined.
If swollen then swelling needs to be reduced. Immobilization and staying off the foot may be of help. Injection of medication may help. Physical therapy. Over the counter arch support.

In brief: Several ways

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Eric Weisman