I lost my retainer a while back and I have found it recently but my teeth have changed shape lightly & grown can retainers be adjusted & made bigger?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: What a shame

To go through all that work and effort and then not call your orthodontist when your retainer was misplaced has allowed relapse.
For the relapse you describe to occur means you have been without retainer for quite a while. Before things get worse call your orthodontist. You may need adjustment, remake, or if relapse is significant, pretreatment.

In brief: What a shame

In brief: Maybe..

Check with your orthodontist to see if the retainer can be adjusted or needs to be remade.

In brief: Maybe..

Dr. Marsha Davis