I had my 1st u/s with my re yesterday . We saw no hb nor fetal pole. Small yoke sack visible measuring 6w2d. Progesterone 24, hCG 13, 000. I'm thinking blighted ovum?:( I have had two losses 1 twins.

Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Unclear question

First of all, I am sorry for your multiple fetal losses, however, there is not enough information to answer your question.
Critical data such as lmp, manner of pregnancy (iui or ivf) are missing. Talk to your re about your concerns as he/she has all of that data at hand.

In brief: Unclear question

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: Not favorable

Beat should double in 3 days or go up 66% in 2 days and can repeat us in 1 week should def see a htbeat if viable but am sure your re had to have explained all of that to u already.

In brief: Not favorable

Dr. Jane Van Dis