Nipples & breast sore & tender. It's been 6 days with it and each day tender and soreness increases, period is in one week. Possibly pregnant?

Possible. Having sore breasts and nipples for several days and still a week before period, could be a sign of a very early pregnancy, but it could also be from premenstrual hormones that are a little different than usual. Breast tenderness prior to the period is common, can be worsened by taking in more caffeine than usual. Don't do a pregnancy test unless late for period - now too early to tell.