Hell*! 19 year old male, home from college, nothing to do but work around the house. Should I come back next break?

Up to you. As a mother I will say of course you should come home! Your family loves seeing you and being with you. As an adult who has left the nest you may find coming home that things seem boring and not changed....You have changed! You may alternate breaks at home or even split time off...A few days at home and a few days doing something else. There's more....
Up to you. You are growing up and creating your own life as you are supposed to do. Recognize how much family has helped (i hope they have) and just plan short breaks at home once in awhile. That way you get the best of everything...That great sense of comfort on being home, a good meal, time with family and all before you get bored. Be safe when you are not at home...Vacating with friends elsewhere.
Goals. Depends on what your goals are. Do you want to relax and not do much of anything? Do you have a career goal in mind? School breaks can be good periods of time to participate in unpaid internships or job shadowing. Alternative spring breaks can also be rewarding experiences. Sounds like it might be time for you to move out? Can you afford to leave? If not, do your share.