Had unprotected sex about five weeks ago, and got itchy rash on my penis. What did she give me?

No way to know. If you have a problem after unprotected sex, you should get seen, examined and treated appropriately. The risks are too high. Use protection! now you know!
Maybe nothing. It could be an allergic reaction to something, such as a spermicidal gel that she may have used, or a direct irritant reaction. If you really suspect an std, see a doctor and get tested. And i hope you learned your lesson about unprotected sex!