I have a question about tubal ligation?I had one done in march and since may i've had severe abdomen pain, periods last 1day.I need advice

In brief: Most likely

Some adhesions formed that is causing your pain , see your surgeon, and most of the time psi will disappear with in couple of months.

In brief: Most likely

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao

In brief: Fallopian tube pain

When fallopian tubes are "tied" or "ligated" there's no longer a connection from uterus into the pelvis.
Many women bleed not only out their vagina from periods, but also into the pelvis, by menstrual blood passing backwards through the tube into the pelvis. After tubal ligation, this can't happen, the tube stretches, and pain occurs. Many women find relief with hot baths, ibuprofen, and rest.

In brief: Fallopian tube pain

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Dr. Jane Van Dis