Came of age in the 50s. Always treated women like objects. Now I've finally found one who loves me even if im sick. How do I react?

Dr. Leto Quarles
In brief: Let her love you :-)
Throw away the rule book - real adult love is about accepting & enjoying someone as they are.
Just be you, enjoy the fact that she loves this guy you are, and remember to let her know that you enjoy it. There's no right or wrong way to show her your appreciation - many guys are uncomfortable with words. A kiss or a squeeze or just letting her know she's on your mind go a long way. Good luck!

In brief: Let her love you :-)
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Jane Van Dis