Really bloated after pizza and tortillas. Rarely after whole grain bread baked at healthfood store. Is cause gmo or white flour?

Dr. Kathryn Mercer
In brief: Grains
Many people eventually develop sensitivities to grains as they get older. If you think about it, grain is grass seed and we are not ruminants.
Check out the paleo diet. In two weeks, you're a new person!

In brief: Grains
Dr. Kathryn Mercer
Dr. Kathryn Mercer
Dr. Dean Giannone
In brief: I'd think the salt.
While it could be related to an intolerance to gluten, as pizza at least is made with high-gluten flour, but I'd think the high salt load in pizza and other similar foods could contribute to the bloating you're experiencing.

In brief: I'd think the salt.
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Keegan Duchicela