Its my ovulation time. Virgin. Boyfriend rubbed dick on my vagina and went into it a little with out breaking the skin. Pre cum on penis. Pregnant?

Can't say. Pre-ejaculate may contain large amounts of viable sperm (less common), smaller amounts of sperm that are dead or alive or no sperm. Thus, there is potential for pregnancy with pre-ejaculate. Sperm need to be deposited in the vagina or at the introitus for pregnancy to occur. Use protection every time you have sex if your are not ready for pregnancy. Ovulation is when risk to become pregnant ^'es.
No knowing. Yes, you are correct in knowing that pre-cum has sperm and sperm inside the vagina during ovulation can lead to pregnancy. But, there is nothing in your story that in any way gives us any reason to predict if you are or are not pregnant. If your next period does not start on time then it will be time to do a pregnancy test. You may want to avoid all of these worries in the future with bcps.