I have a very slight symptoms of allergy on pollen. Can I use q urol (witch contains bee pollen) and can this cure help me with ED caused by cpps?

Bees, pollen allergy. Most people with pollen allergy are allergic to wind-borne pollen such as grass, tree and weed pollen. Their seasonal allergy symptoms are not due to insect-borne flower pollen. This bee pollen does not help seasonal allergy sufferers but may have other health benefits. I would recommend seeing your urology md for ed and cpps as it is not related to allergies.