Any home treatment from bad breath? Tongue having white spots.

Home ??? Treatment?? Home tx for bad breath? Pretty much like "home treatment" for any other smelly parts of your body ... With an exception of - if your armpits stink, or other places... You can get into shower, or soak yourself in a nice bath... For as long as you want and get all those places clean and fresh! for how long? Until you sweat again... In your mouth it is different, as you cannot "soak" your mouth.
See Your Dentist. The white spots on your tongue may be nothing, but could be sign of something else. Many things first manifest in the mouth, then are more apparent in the rest of the body. Combined with bad breath, they may be separate issues; however, they could be linked. Your dentist will better be able to tell you after a comprehensive examination. Btw, brush your tongue each time you brush your teeth!
Two issues? The white spots on your tongue would have to be diagnosed with at least a clinical examination. The bad breath can be from any one of a number of sources, either dental, medical or both. Start by seeing your dentist who may refer you to a physician if necessary. Both require one on one clinical evaluations. The cause(s) will determine the treatment.