Breasts tender, white discharge.Had sex with hubs 1 week after period ended, chances of pregnancy?I lost a baby last year so wasnt quite ready for this

Dr. Ted Anderson
Gynecology

In brief: ?

If you are "not ready" for pregnancy, then use contraception to prevent pregnancy.
In the absence of this, you should get a pregnancy test.

In brief: ?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Ovulation

I am sorry to hear of your troubles.
But, in reality your symptoms do not in any way indicate pregnancy. We no longer use these ambiguous signs of hormonal fluctuations to diagnose pregnancy. Your fertility all depends on when you ovulate in your cycle. And, you failed to include that vital and necessary fact in your question. Ovulation is the key to your whole cycle and is one fact to know.

In brief: Ovulation

I am sorry to hear of your troubles.
Dr. Jane Van Dis