Vaginal irritation on my external labia. Itchiness, red, swollen, white flaky skin surrounding the area. It's in the crease of my inner thigh as well?

Maybe yeast. It sounds like you have yeast or what is commonly called "jock itch." luckily over the counter yeast creams are available. If it does not improve then you will need to see a doctor.