Dull ache above left breast. Should I try a new bra before seeing doctor?

See your doctor. If this is a new problem, seek out your gynecologist or a breast specialist. If there is a mass and pain, find a breast specialist for evaluation.

Related Questions

Had an abortion at 12 weeks almost 1 week ago...Last night left breast I feel a dull ache...Is it due to abortion...Should I be concerned and see doc?

Abortion ; breasts. Abortion should not impact your breasts. However, if you appreciate changes or your symptoms worsen, it would be advisable to see a local doctor for a more thorough exam and review of your history.