Got my wisdom teet removed 4+ yrs ago, now my bottom right side is irritating me. Feels like i'm teething and sore. What is this, who should I see/do?

Dr. Howard Schneider
Dentistry - Pediatric

In brief: See general dentist

Make an appointment for an evaluation with your general dentist so they can help you figure out what is going on.
In the mean time rinse with warm salt water 3-4 x daily, to help keep the area clean and avoid spicy foods.

In brief: See general dentist

Dr. Howard Schneider
Dr. Howard Schneider
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Distal pocket

The common complication after the wisdom tooth removal is a periodontal pocket behind the adjacent tooth.
See you dentist or an oral surgeon for the dental x-ray(s), probing and further exploration.

In brief: Distal pocket

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Jonathan Jassey