Does tingling or pain in leg mean sciatica?

Possibly. It depends where the sensation is coming from on the leg, where it originates from, where it travels to etc. There are many sources of leg pain.
Yes. Sciatica is a non specific term that means tingling and pain in the leg. It says nothing about the cause. You should get it checked out because it could be caused by a disc herniation. This has a good treatment and you can expect full recovery.
Yes/No. Can be a neuropathy or sciatica or a peripheral nerve issues. I would see a pain/spine specialist who can figure this out for you.
Not always. It could be neuropathy due to many possible different reasons. Have it evaluated and treated appropriately.
Not necessarily . Sciatica is a form of neuropathy -as in disturbance of the function of a nerve or nerves - that involves a specific nerve and/or nerve roots, in this case the sciatic nerve. You can have other forms of neuropathy involving different nerves of the leg which cause leg pain/tingling like you see commonly in diabetics that don't involve the sciatic nerve.
Sciatica. severe nerve inflammation causing pain in the buttock or lower back, can be associated with shoot pain, tingling and numbness in the lower legs; however, the hallmark is lower back/gluteal pain.